With over 550 employees across offices in New York, Los Angeles, Hamburg, Amsterdam, Seoul, and headquarters in Stockholm, Epidemic Sound thrives at the intersection of music, storytelling, and tech.We are building an ecosystem that empowers the world’s creator community to craft stories that shape society. Real music, real talent, real impact. As a unicorn with a bold ambition to soundtrack the world, we are challengers, curious and creative. Our environment is global and diverse, and we value each other’s unique creative sparks. We are humble and helpful with good intentions, and recognize that talent can come from anywhere. This is your opportunity. In a pioneering environment, we give you the space to drive your own development. We empower you to try new things, challenge yourself, and grow, with our full support.Come add your beat to Epidemic Sound. Come release creativity!
On behalf of Epidemic Sound, we are searching for an established and driven Group Treasury Manager, located at their head office at Södermalm in Stockholm. The newly established treasury function has quickly become a central function in the company, collaborating close with the business facilitate further growth through focus on the group’s financing, financial risk management, cash- and liquidity management, as well as reporting to management and the board. In this role, you will have a key role in developing the function spanning the entire spectrum of Treasury both on an operational and strategic level.
The right candidate has an academic degree and broad experience in the area, preferably with experience from both Middle Office and Front Office positions within corporate treasury or similar. You have solid experience in working with cash- and liquidity management, risk management and analysis as well as reporting. Furthermore, you also have broad experience and interest in financial markets and products.
To succeed in the role, we are looking for someone who, in addition to a keen interest in Treasury, has a drive to develop and excel. The day-to-day work demands a close dialogue with various stakeholders in the company and we seek someone who thrives in a sociable role. Preferably you have previous experience in working with a broad job description where you have previous experience in finding solutions to new problems and challenges and is keen to build and develop a function from scratch.
Epidemic Sound is characterized by a dynamic, fast-paced, and innovative environment with great personal responsibility for each employee. We are therefore looking for a hands-on candidate with high work capacity but also with an analytical, strategic, and curious approach.
The role is located at Södermalm, Stockholm and reports to the Head of Treasury, Corporate Finance & Tax.
- Cash management; optimizing the Group’s cash management infrastructure matching the Group’s expansion plans including payment structures and cashpooling as well as keeping up to date with current and future development within the field
- Responsible for the Group’s liquidity management including forecasting modelling for cash, FX exposure and balance sheet and analysis and reporting thereof.
- Management of the Group’s financial risks including forecasting, establishing risk framework and processes and execution thereof. Risks include but are not limited to liquidity, FX, interest rates and credit risk.
- Reporting and development and improving reporting to the Board on all Treasury and Corporate Finance activities such as cash, FX, financial investments.
- Responsible for the finance net of the Group
- Advising and collaborating with internal stakeholders in Treasury matters such as FX exposure, payment terms, and budgeting.
- Corporate finance tasks including development of models and presentations supporting financial decision-making in internal and external funding questions as well as M&A transactions.
- Lead or participate in various ad-hoc projects relating to the Group strategies and priorities.
Evaluation of candidates will be continuous, so please apply as soon as possible.
In this recruitment process Epidemic Sound is collaborating with Future Value. For further questions please contact responsible recruitment consultant Gustav Emthén, 0767 – 83 55 90, email@example.com.