Senior Financial Controller
Nick’s is a Swedish company which provides healthy alternatives within snacks and confectionary. Since the launch in 2017 the company has had a rapid growth and now serves the US and European markets and has high ambitions for future growth. You find the headquarter in Stockholm with subsidiaries in US.
As the company is growing larger, Nicks is now looking to mature and build scalability into the finance function. Hence, we are now looking for a Senior Financial Controller to enable this journey. Since this is a new and a key role for Nick’s finance function you will contribute to build an effective finance function and set up processes and routines. You will strongly influence how the position will look like.
The suitable candidate has a MSc or BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent and +5 years of applicable work experience. Furthermore, the candidate needs to have knowledge and experience from IFRS accounting principles and experience of working with group accounting in multinational setting.
As a person you need to have a can-do attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit with an attention to details. Experience from a start-up environment is a plus, however you need to thrive in a high paced dynamic environment. Further you need great project managing skills and experience in working with a broad range of stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensure compliance with relevant financial reporting standards
- Develop accounting policies and reporting standards
- Oversee Nick’s general accounting operations as well as transfer pricing policies
- Develop and strengthen internal controls by documenting and refining processes and systems
- Be responsible for the consolidated accounts for the group
- Primary contact for the Group auditors. Owner of audit and control process planning
- Ad hoc projects on a company level or support to the CFO
Interviews will be held continuously so please apply as soon as possible. In this recruitment process Nicks is cooperating with Future Value. For questions, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Susanne Karlsson, via phone +46 8 709-772 794 or via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
070-977 27 94