Financial Business Partner to Bristol Myers Squibb
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
We believe in the power of science to address some of the most challenging diseases of our time. BMS was ranked as the third global pharmaceutical company in R&D intensity 2018/2019, and we invests 27.8% of our revenue back in R&D1*. We have set a high bar for innovation in R&D and our commitment has brought innovative, Nobel price-winning medicines, to patients.
Do you want to be part of an inspiring workplace?
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we take both ethical and social responsibility by engaging in different projects around the world.
We encourage our employees to participate in voluntary initiatives, for example, our employees have the chance to cycle across Europe in an effort to raise funds to help patients with cancer in the EU.
The dedicated wellbeing committee organizes a variety of activities for BMS employees, in order to inspire and increase the team spirit cross-functionally.
About the job
- Supporting Finance Director, Nordic FP&A Lead and business partners in all Finance related matters and processes for Finland (eg. Financial planning processes, sales analysis and reporting, expense management).
- Provide support and analysis to Senior Management, including business and strategic plans, projections, and actual performance results.
Drive the financial planning process, in close collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Actively participate in month-end processes including review of P&L and management reporting
- Establish strong working relationships with Regional and Corporate Headquarters, and other divisions in order to accomplish both individual and group objectives.
- Identify and drive opportunities for continuous improvement within the organization.
- Provide strategic pricing advice and scenario analyses for tender processes and coordinate the internal pricing process for purchasing and customer prices.
- Partner with Market Access in preparation for pricing negotiations
- Regular review of Legal Entity profitability and Gross Margin in collaboration with Country Controller.
- Partner with commercial and medical teams to appropriately manage the business needs
- Member of the Finland Operating Committee
- Provide finance leadership in Joint Local Operating Committee for Alliances
- Point person for Mature Brands queries
- Support Nordic FP&A lead on financial management of Nordic Functions and other Nordic consolidation work
- Active participation in regional finance projects and initiatives
This position is located at BMS Nordic headquarters in Solna, Sweden.
Desired competence and experience:
- To succeed at BMS you need integrity, innovation, urgency, passion, accountability and inclusion. As Financial Business Partner manager you need:
- Related Degree/Certification/Licensure
- FP&A previous experience, 3 years minimum
- Accounting knowledge and pharma experience is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex problems/data gathered from a variety of sources and through effective analysis, deliver analytical support to senior management in a timely manner.
- Participated in the planning process, including responsibility for the design of planning tools and templates.
- Ability to successfully and productively manage and work within a team environment across function, divisions, and levels.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate to a diverse audience, at multiple levels within the company, through various formats, i.e. presentations, written correspondence, leading meetings, face-to-face dialogue, etc.
- Management of a financial consolidation process covering actual reporting, projections, and budgeting.
- Administration of an integrated system to collect and consolidate financial data.
- Thorough knowledge of financial systems and the budgeting, reporting, and projection processes.
- Understanding of organizational structure, operating culture and effective work styles.
- Mastery of financial systems
What BMS can offer you
At BMS, we support our employees to reach their full potential by learning and growing every day. Employees have the opportunity to take on new challenges within their current role or leading or participating in different company initiatives, sometimes in another country. To hear more about the company culture, watch this video.
A flexible way of working is promoted in many ways to achieve work-life balance, including working remotely and flexible working hours.
Bristol Myers Squibb is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender identity, race, colour, religion, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
In this process BMS is collaborating with Future Value. Interviews will be held continously so please apply as soon as possible!
For further information, please contact responsible recruitment consultant Gustav Emthén via phone, 0767 83 55 90, or email, email@example.com.
076-783 55 90