Group Financial Controller
Autoliv, Inc. is the worldwide leader in automotive safety systems, and through our subsidiaries we develop, manufacture and market protective systems, such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels and pedestrian protection systems for all major automotive manufacturers in the world.
Our products save over 30,000 lives each year and prevent ten times as many severe injuries. Our close to 68,000 employees in 27 countries are passionate about our vision of Saving More Lives and quality is at the heart of everything we do. We have 14 technical centers, with 20 test tracks. In the world of automotive occupant safety, we were the first to introduce the two- and three-point seat belt system and airbags for front and side impacts. We were also the first to launch pyrotechnic belt pretensioners and pedestrian protection systems.
Autoliv, Inc. is a publicly traded Delaware U.S. corporation with its headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden. Net Sales in 2020 amounted to US $ 7,447 million. The shares are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: ALV) and the Swedish Depository Receipts on Nasdaq Stockholm (ALIV sdb). For more information go to www.autoliv.com.
Autoliv is looking for a Group Financial Controller to join the team located in the World Trade Center of Stockholm. If you are a team player with an analytical mindset you can be the right controller for this role!
Autoliv is a supplier of automotive safety systems with a broad range of product offerings, including modules and components for passenger and driver airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. Autoliv is also a supplier of anti-whiplash systems, pedestrian protection systems and child seats.
Autoliv has its principal executive offices in Stockholm, Sweden and has approximately 65 production facilities in 25 countries. Autoliv’s customers include the world’s largest car manufacturers and Autoliv’s sales in 2019 were USD 8.6 billion. Autoliv has over 60,000 employees worldwide of which approximately 70 work at its headquarters in Stockholm.
Autoliv has its principal listing on the New York Stock Exchange and reports its financial information in accordance with US accounting principles.
The annual report and further background information on the Autoliv group can be located at www.autoliv.com
ABOUT THE ROLE/AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Financial Control business unit, with the support of Division and Local Controllers of the reporting entities, is responsible for the group consolidation and financial reporting of the Autoliv group. The Financial Control team comprises five people.
The role will involve participation in;
- Preparation of the monthly group consolidation
- Preparation of financial information to be published
- Setting and communication of group reporting timelines and instructions
- Maintenance of the Financial Manual
- User acceptance testing of HFM upgrades prepared by the HFM team
- Participation in ad-hoc finance and business projects
We are looking for a team player with strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and take own initiatives. You have an interest and ambition to learn more regarding group consolidation and has an analytical mindset.
- Ability to document and justify professional judgements made in preparation of financial reporting
- Relevant education and 2-4 years of experience
- Business language is English, good knowledge in both written and oral English is required
- Financial audit experience or experience working in an ICFR/SOX environment is an advantage
- IFRS and/ or USGAAP experience is an advantage
- Interest in digitalization and technical workflow in systems is highly valued
- Interest in data analytics and continuous improvement and modernization of financial reporting processes
076-783 55 90