Group Financial Controller
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).
At Nordic Entertainment Group, we entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, radio networks, TV channels & production companies. We’re already the Nordic region’s leading streaming & entertainment provider – so now we’ve set our ambitions even higher to become the European streaming champion with our five-year expansion plan. As part of this, we’re launching Viaplay in 10 new markets by the end of 2023. These include Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland & U.S this year and the Netherlands next year.
As Group Financial Controller, you will be part of the Group Reporting team. The team is responsible for the legal and operative consolidation of Nordic Entertainment Group. The role is broad and you will be a vital part in securing the team timely and accurate delivers a high quality financial reporting and consolidation.
Tasks will, among other areas, include
- Take part in preparation of consolidated accounts in monthly, quarterly and year-end closings
- Participate in preparation of the interim and annual report for the Group
- Provide support to subsidiaries throughout the Group on reporting and accounting matters
- Participate in the integration of new companies into the Group’s Financial system
- Implement new IFRS and financial reporting in accordance with internal and external requirements
- Conduct ad hoc analyses during close
- Improving processes within financial reporting and consolidation
What we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you will have extensive financial experience. You have a good understanding of IFRS in general and group accounting in particular. You are a people person who are open and sociable, flexible, and enjoy working at a high pace in a dynamic organisation. We believe that you are persistent and do not give up when facing a problem.
Successful Candidates also meet the following requirements
- Previous experience from relevant position, such as group accounting, financial reporting, qualified audit work or similar (4-5 years)
- Experience from Cognos controller or other consolidation system
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Fluency in English
In this process Nordic Entertainment Group, is collaborating with Future Value. Interviews will be held continously, so please apply as soon as possible. For any questions regarding the position please contact recruitment consultant Lisa Aspsäter at +46733 58 99 30, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
073-358 99 30