Group Financial Controller
For over 60 years, Autoliv has focused on one very important task: saving lives. Our innovative products save 30,000 lives every year and prevent 10 times as many injuries.
We are first and foremost an automotive safety technology company. In the world of automotive occupant safety, we were the first to introduce the two- and three-point seat belt system and airbags for front and side impacts. We were also the first to launch advance seatbelt systems and pedestrian protection systems.
We are a Fortune 500 company and the world’s largest automotive safety supplier with sales to all the leading car manufacturers in the world. We develop, manufacture and market protective systems such as airbags, seatbelts, steering wheels, passive safety electronics.
Meeting real-world customer needs with a wide range of products and systems has helped us become the clear market leader in automotive safety. Turnover 2019 was 8 500 million USD. We are listed on New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:ALV).
Autoliv is looking for a Group Financial Controller to join the team located in the World Trade Center of Stockholm. If you are a team player with an analytical mindset you can be the right controller for this role!
Autoliv is a supplier of automotive safety systems with a broad range of product offerings, including modules and components for passenger and driver airbags, side airbags, curtain airbags, seatbelts and steering wheels. Autoliv is also a supplier of anti-whiplash systems, pedestrian protection systems and child seats.
Autoliv has its principal executive offices in Stockholm, Sweden and has approximately 65 production facilities in 25 countries. Autoliv’s customers include the world’s largest car manufacturers and Autoliv’s sales in 2019 were USD 8.6 billion. Autoliv has over 60,000 employees worldwide of which approximately 70 work at its headquarters in Stockholm.
Autoliv has its principal listing on the New York Stock Exchange and reports its financial information in accordance with US accounting principles.
The annual report and further background information on the Autoliv group can be located at www.autoliv.com
ABOUT THE ROLE/AREA OF RESPONSIBILITIES
The Financial Control business unit, with the support of Division and Local Controllers of the reporting entities, is responsible for the group consolidation and financial reporting of the Autoliv group. The Financial Control team comprises five people.
The role will involve participation in;
- Preparation of the monthly group consolidation
- Preparation of financial information to be published
- Setting and communication of group reporting timelines and instructions
- Maintenance of the Financial Manual
- User acceptance testing of HFM upgrades prepared by the HFM team
- Participation in ad-hoc finance and business projects
We are looking for a team player with strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and take own initiatives. You have an interest and ambition to learn more regarding group consolidation and has an analytical mindset.
- Ability to document and justify professional judgements made in preparation of financial reporting -Relevant education and at least 3 years of experience
- Business language is English, good knowledge in both written and oral English is required
- Financial audit experience or experience working in an ICFR/SOX environment is an advantage
- IFRS and/ or USGAAP experience is an advantage
- Interest in digitalization and technical workflow in systems is highly valued
- Interest in data analytics and continuous improvement and modernization of financial reporting processes
072-211 83 63