Internal Control Manager – Piab
Piab, www.piab.com, is a global organization being a leading provider of automation and robotic solutions providing smart high-end solutions for the automated world. Piab is a subsidiary to Patricia Industries, a part of Investor, and has doubled in size over the last five years with sales amounting to well above 1 billion SEK. Piab is soon to be 500 employees globally in some 13 countries, serving customers in almost 70 countries. Piab is growing both organically and through selected acquisitions and during 2016-2018 four acquisitions have been made in the US, Germany, Italy and Sweden.
The Internal Control Manager is a new position at Piab, created with the purpose to develop, implement and monitor Piab Group’s Internal Control and overall compliance. You will coordinate and get support from, a virtual team consisting of employees from Finance, HR, IT and Global Operations aiming to cover all areas of internal control and compliance. As Piab is owned by Investor, you will have close and regular interactions with their team and act as a speaking partner on behalf of Piab. You will be based in Piab’s global HQ in Täby and report directly to the Group CFO.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Planning and coordinating work related to further strengthen, executing and evaluating the Group´s internal control system being based on a self- assessment framework and using the Finance Handbook as a base tool
- Will be the prime contact within the Group towards both main owner (Investor), and external auditors in internal control related questions
- Ensure that the Group is compliant with applicable laws and regulations thus will also work together with external legal advisors
- From time to time perform validation of controls, in one or more legal entities, based on yearly self-assessment
- Act as a professional demand and support function for Piab Group companies in terms of internal control and compliance
- Monitoring and reporting on internal control and compliance items in general, utilising the network of staff who are working with these issues at Piab including interacting with Investor from time to time
To be the suitable candidate for the position you have at least three years of experience from auditing or from internal control and have a great interest in the field of GRC. You act with high integrity in your daily operations and can work in detail-oriented manner, as well as be able to see things from the broader perspective. In this position, you also need to have strong communication skills and able to act structured and efficiently in different projects. As Piab is an international organization, you need to be fluent in English and preferably Swedish.
This recruitment is handled by Future Value and you may apply via www.futurevalue.se. If you have any questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact responsible recruitment consultant, Anton Karlsson, 0722-11 80 16 or firstname.lastname@example.org.